Fire at electrical appliance retailer in Korat causes 50 million baht in damage

A hearth broke out at a big electrical equipment store in downtown Korat City, situated in Nakhon Ratchasima, inflicting an estimated US$1.5 million value of damage. Fortunately, no casualties had been reported.
The incident occurred at present on the Tai Fa Universe retailer on Chom Surangyat Road in Mueng district. The fire was reported to have began round 7:30am.
Local residents declare that they witnessed sparks coming from two giant energy transformers located in entrance of a therapeutic massage parlour subsequent to the Tai Fa retailer. Fortune unfold to the storeroom inside the store premises.
The spread of the fire was accelerated by the presence of inflammable materials within the storage area, together with cardboard packing containers, plastic foam, and cooking gasoline cylinders. As a outcome, huge plumes of smoke billowed into the sky.
Responding swiftly to the emergency, approximately 20 hearth vehicles have been dispatched to battle the blaze. They started arriving as the flames have been spreading to the second ground of the constructing. The fireplace was lastly introduced under management simply after 10am that day, reviews Bangkok Post..

Leave a Comment