Death by aromatherapy

BANGKOK: A woman in Bang-wa District died of asphyxiation after turning her rest room into a makeshift sauna and aromatherapy chamber in an attempt to shed unwanted flab. Black market , a grilled pork vendor, told police he returned house on July three to search out his spouse Pattaporn, 43, lying useless on the floor of the second-story toilet of the couple’s three-story townhouse. Arriving on the scene, police discovered her body lying face down on the floor carrying only a yellow sarong. Beside her was a pot of weight-loss herbs that had been boiling on a stove the deceased had moved into the lavatory. Police and a doctor who accompanied them concluded that the woman had turn into dehydrated and handed out from the mixture of heat, smoke and fumes from the boiling herbs and stove. Once unconscious, she died from lack of oxygen. Police mentioned there was no evidence of foul play and estimated the time of dying at about four hours earlier than their arrival. K. Tanakrit advised police that he and his spouse usually went to promote pork at

Leave a Comment