Death by aromatherapy

BANGKOK: A woman in Bang-wa District died of asphyxiation after turning her toilet right into a makeshift sauna and aromatherapy chamber in an try to shed undesirable flab. Tanakrit Kianthong, a grilled pork vendor, advised police he returned home on July 3 to find his spouse Pattaporn, forty three, mendacity dead on the floor of the second-story bathroom of the couple’s three-story townhouse. Arriving on the scene, police discovered her physique lying face down on the floor wearing only a yellow sarong. Beside her was a pot of weight-loss herbs that had been boiling on a stove the deceased had moved into the bathroom. Try before you buy and a physician who accompanied them concluded that the woman had become dehydrated and handed out from the combination of warmth, smoke and fumes from the boiling herbs and range. Once unconscious, she died from lack of oxygen. Police said there was no proof of foul play and estimated the time of dying at about 4 hours before their arrival. K. Tanakrit advised police that he and his spouse normally went to promote pork at

Leave a Comment